Sunday, May 13, 2012

WK 2 Leadership Post


This was a very nerve racking task. Submit a proposal to national conference. I started getting nervous just typing my name into the proposal. The Pennsylvania Educational Technology Expo and Conference was where I choose to take my newly acquired skills. I was surprised to find such a big conference in my state and not to far from where I reside. Technology is always changing and reinventing itself. I will have to stay on top of the Web 2.0 tools to make sure I bring a valuable experience to those in attendance. I will probably incorporate bring your own technology site to the conference. It was fun to watch the spark come back into the classrooms at my school this year. It was also exciting to see the talents of many teachers surface using technology in their classrooms. This course work has challenged me this year. I was able to meet each task knowing that each activity would make learning more appealing to my students. They also enjoyed the fact that I was learning new things to bring back to them. Their favorite question became “what do you have for homework this week coach?”




1 comment: